Rotten kids don't change

My son Zachary likes to be the last in line that way he gets to wave as he goes in. Well some of the other kids have caught on to what he was doing now and the grade 2 gladiator show down begins daily at 8:25 sharp. Zach is the last guy in the world to touch or push someone for something so stupid that is why it so darn funny to watch.
They push and bug and complain but Zach completely ignores them and walks to the back all calm and cool. Why would these kids even want to be at the end of a line, to wave to me? I wonder if these parents even know what kind of child they are raising. I hate to be rude but your kid is shitty and I wish I could drop kick em'. Lol recently a little thief was discovered in class for taking a kids zhu zhu pet and hiding it in her school bag. You would think at some point in the girls life her parents would have gone over the fact that you shouldn't steal other peoples belongings, sadly it is apparent that this is not the case. I asked my boy if he would take someone's things and he looked at me like I had a thousand heads,like what a preposterous idea. For all my crappy parenting mistakes(and I'll be honest I've made many) at least I got a few things right. Stay calm when others are pushy(choose your battles wisely) don't hurt or attempt to hurt someone else when they are rude and above all don't steal!
These ones are easy people but then again we need kids like yours, I mean who else is going to ask Zach if he'd like fries with that? Lmao

Your kids future


No comments:

Post a Comment