Today at the mall...

While sitting in the Mall parking lot for about ten minutes, I managed to see two women put on make up and some guy stare at his reflection incessantly before heading in. Why do people feel it necessary get dressed up just to go to the freaking mall? Makes no sense to me. Now as for me I was just wearing pjs and a pony tail while sitting in the car waiting for David to hurry his ass up. I wanted to stage a protest and walk in there and say to every passer by that looked like they spent an hour picking out an outfit... "I'm wearing pjs cause they are soft and comfortable, I guess this means you are better than me, huh?".. F-you all...fight the power-rock your softies in public! But instead I peed in a disposable coffee cup and poured it outside my door. Mr. Fancy who liked looking at the mirror should have taken the time to get his nose out of the air and watched where he was walking. He got out and was compelled to look at his hair one more time in the side view mirror of his car before heading in to the mall. You guessed it, that's right, and all that while he stood in my pee. Karma is a bitch Mr. Fancy man, my pee is on your shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment